2017 has been an incredible year for me. Here are some of the highlights:
• 135 shows in 35 states and 3 countries
• “The Mystery Tour” with SOLD OUT performances at six fringe festivals internationally
• “Best Bet” at FRIGID New York
• “Audience Choice” at FRIGID New York
• “Patrons’ Pick” at Orlando Fringe
• “Critics’ Choice” at PortFringe
• “Outstanding Magic or Mentalism Performance” at San Diego Fringe
• “Top Selling Show” at Chicago Fringe
• 13 TV appearances
• Features on Theatre Is Easy, Broadway World, Voyage Chicago, The Orlando Sentinel, WGN, NBC, FOX, and more.
• Largest Audience - 6,000 people at Purdue University in Indiana
• Smallest Audience - 7 people for a private event in NYC
I performed in Major League Ballparks, massive theaters, airports, mountainside resorts, casinos, rooftops, pool cabanas, and more. I also started writing my first book and helped create a customized marketing plan for an international brand kickoff campaign.
My new show is nearly written and I’m already putting together my tour for next year. It’s going to be amazing and I can’t wait to share all the deets with you soon. For now, check out my new Year In Review Video for a look back at all the places I went in 2017.
Thanks for following my adventures this year. I’ll be taking a month off from Thursday Thoughts so I can concentrate on some other projects for a while. But I’ll be back soon with more ideas from the road.
See you in 2018.